Official Forum Wars Discussion Thread

jammin

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can use any os for any benchmark.

Yes. This is correct :)

neddamttocs is one of the forum cops, so should be pretty familiar with the rules too (maybe more familiar than me :unsure: )

Yes. This is correct :)

neddamttocs is one of the forum cops, so should be pretty familiar with the rules too (maybe more familiar than me :unsure: )

we know them about the same!

so its jammin, RimX and myself are cops and any of us should be able to answer your questions!

I am down for two rigs, will the rules let me use my GA P35 DQ6/E6600/2900XT as one rig and GA P35 DQ6/E6400/2900XT or does it have to be a lesser GPU on single card also? Hopefully we will have enough people to where I only need one rig...

2 Rigs are allowed per player...

But you cannot have them both on the "A Team" and the 2nd Rig must have a different CPU and Reduced VGA.

Reduced VGA means if you use SLI, you cannot use the same set up on your 2nd Rig, you can only use 1 card.

But if you have a lesser set of VGA cards... thats OK!

I interpret that to mean even with one card you need to use a different CPU and VGA.

I will ask to clarify though. :)

You posted in the scoring thread that once we post we can not change etc.

From Raymos thread The Raptor Pit.

Ok... if this is open, you should be able to post your STOCK scores for Forum Wars 2007.....

You can change or update your rig until the last day of stock posting, according to the rules.

After that there will be no hardware changes for the duration of the contest (except to mod your rig for UE Class)

If you haven't read the rules, you better do it now....

Do not test your rig before we start, tests must be dated June 29th or later. bench.gif

Everybody have fun and Win!!!

Linkage

So can we change or not until the last day of the stock scores?