Sign in to follow this  
coolcat97

[email protected] question (i'm a noob)

that myrank stuff is not bad, I get that sometimes, takes 5 minutes and then keeps going. Let us know how it works out for ya :)

Oh...I only gave it about 30 seconds to 2 minutes lol.

You know the "Receive WUs 5MB+ (y/N)" ? If i say "no" will it make my score go higher because it'll do small stuff?

no it won't, cause almost all of the SMP WUs are 5MB and above, so what'll happen is that it will work through the whole WU and then tell you it can't send it.

no it won't, cause almost all of the SMP WUs are 5MB and above, so what'll happen is that it will work through the whole WU and then tell you it can't send it.

No, i'm talking about the 1.2 Duron on 32 bit folding :P

i must have had the MYRANK crap on my screen for 20 minutes... If anybody can help then i'll let you come to my comp in VNC.

No, i'm talking about the 1.2 Duron on 32 bit folding :P
I have said no on some of my slower machines and it did not matter, I got the same WU as the ones I put yes in. Did you install the 32 bit libraries? It has to have that.

I have said no on some of my slower machines and it did not matter, I got the same WU as the ones I put yes in. Did you install the 32 bit libraries? It has to have that.

When you say "libraries" dose that mean lots of little files that will take all day or one file with all libraries? Can you link me or can i just look on google or somthing?

You need to install the ia32libs package (using whatever package manager fedora uses) linkage

Fedora: #yum -y install compat-libstdc++-33

Edited by road-runner