Just signed on.

EM3Bilko

Just thought I would say hello and tell you a little about myself. I'm married, between the two of us I have 5 kids and 6 grandkids, I enjoy gaming on the PC, and model HO scale Electric trains and modding computers. I'm a disabled printer of Time and People magazine covers and others, enjoy working in the yard and gardens and I have a Boxer (name is Jack) and a cat (name is Max). Guess that about covers it, if you have questions just ask away. So until next time, Happy Modding to ya.

Thanks for all of the welcomes. Let's see if I can remember all of the questions to answer them. My Boxer is 3 yrs old we rescue him from the Humane Society in W.V., I do game with Battlefield 2142, CoD2 and others, I'm doing the Folding@Home with Modders-Inc, I have been with them since they started and I have several mods done and posted with them, I've been checking in as a visitor here for about 5 yrs and thought I should register and maybe participate some, oh, yes I have pics of Jack.

137fs61335_th.jpg

Happy Modding to ya.

Feel free to link to the mods that you have done, I'm sure everyone would like to see them :)

And welcome to OCC, it's nice to get long time lurkers posting.

Feel free to link to the mods that you have done, I'm sure everyone would like to see them :)

And welcome to OCC, it's nice to get long time lurkers posting.

:withstupid: Saw your case in the contest thread. Looks pretty sweet.

Welcome :)