Time to fess up

Fueler

Dear God, you guys are hard core. Where do you even keep that many rigs running at?

Well, I certainly won't be able to help out your numbers like some of these guys, but I got my one and only rig running it 24/7, haha.

:foldon:

We all started with one......then two........awhh you get the picture :lol::foldon:

Dear God, you guys are hard core. Where do you even keep that many rigs running at?

Well, I certainly won't be able to help out your numbers like some of these guys, but I got my one and only rig running it 24/7, haha.

:foldon:

If we could get everyone to run one rig or more we would still be in 22nd place or higher. :foldon:

If we could get everyone to run one rig or more we would still be in 22nd place or higher. :foldon:

I would fold but I like being able to hear things withing about 8ft of my computer fans.

How much is electricity per kWh in the US?

I would fold but I like being able to hear things withing about 8ft of my computer fans.

Depends on where you live....each city, county and state have their own taxes that they add to your bill.....that also goes for gas , alcohol, tobacco and anything else they can think of to tax. That's why when you go to vote in the US you better have a good idea of who you are voting for ...otherwise stay home because you're not helping anybody.

Guest ecthlipsis

Power is expensive, but running a computer doesn't really add much to it at all. If you're running like 12 rigs like some of these guys you'll probably double your energy bill. folding with one rig? You probably won't even notice much of a change if you're usually on your pc a lot anyways.

Just think, you might be the one that gets the WU that cures cancer ;):foldon: :foldon: :foldon:

I cant get a straight anwser out of our electric company on KWH price as it varies on time of day :/ Why they cant say between 7am and 7pm its this much and rest of off peak hours its this much but NO. I believe we are around 12 cents per KWH for peak hours, other times it is 70% less or some BS. And they want to raise rates again by 5% and we allready pay 30% more then the town 20 miles away from us in either direction. Now anyone with a brain would understand, IF they raised the other 2 or 3 towns near us by 5% which are bigger towns by far theyd make alot more money, but again NO.

Fold On !