Time to fess up

Fueler

Ok last year my Feb. electric bill was $208.91, this year with seven folding rig shut down for only about half the month and the new rig running on my desk laying all over the place my Feb. bill was $185.76.

My March electric bill last year was $240.16, this year with the new rig running 95% of the month and the other seven rigs shut down the entire time my March bill is $183.70.

I think the plan is working B:) :foldon:

yeah you are saving money on the power. but average that ageist the cost of building that awesome rig.

It will take about a year if I only base it on my electric bill, but I sold two rigs that nearly covered the cost of the new one and the others I gave to charity which got me a healthy cut on my taxes.....so basically everything I save now on my electric bill is money in the bank. :):foldon:

Gift Aid FTW! :lol:

How much (in percentage of sale) will it get you as a rebate?

Well in the US a charitable donation reduces the amount of taxable income you made....so it really depends on how much you can reduce your taxable income and then the corresponding tax bracket that you end up in.....in this case I saved about $70.00 off of my actual taxes due for the 2006 tax year. It's not much but it beats a sharp stick in the eye and the charity I gave them to were happy as heck to get them.....pretty much worked out good for everbody. B:)

Well in the US a charitable donation reduces the amount of taxable income you made....so it really depends on how much you can reduce your taxable income and then the corresponding tax bracket that you end up in.....in this case I saved about $70.00 off of my actual taxes due for the 2006 tax year. It's not much but it beats a sharp stick in the eye and the charity I gave them to were happy as heck to get them.....pretty much worked out good for everbody. B:)

It's the same here for taxation - I had the joy of getting to sit a taxation examination in January (which I passed at the highest mark obviously! :lol:) and it is very similar - but I suspect personal tax here at 10-22.5-40% is a bit higher than yours :D

Guest ecthlipsis

Dear God, you guys are hard core. Where do you even keep that many rigs running at?

Well, I certainly won't be able to help out your numbers like some of these guys, but I got my one and only rig running it 24/7, haha.

:foldon: