• Claymeow #1
    • Clay Meow #2
    • Hardnrg #1
    • Hardnrg #2
    • Hardnrg #3
    • Jammin #1

Claymeow #1

occ-fahsig2.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Claymeow #2

occ-fahsig-sm3.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hardnrg #1

foldingimage3qg7.gif

Hardnrg #2

foldingimage3smallah8.gif

Hardnrg #3

foldingimagesmall4tk4.jpg

Jammin #1

banner.png

This poll will end on Sunday, April 22nd @ 11:59PM CST

I think mines the only one not intended to be dynamic right?

It's also a bit rubbish, but shhhh. :lol:

I like both of clay's (that score text is huge though), just deciding which to vote for.

Edited by jammin

I voted nrg's #3 because I prefer sigs to be simple and small. Plus, I think the green stands off the OCC-blue very nicely.

Says the man with a lot of green in his sig. I call bias! :lol:

And I have voted for clay#2, because while I like the first one, it's a bit tall for me.

Edited by jammin

Says the man with a lot of green in his sig. I call bias! :lol:

Ha! I realized that after I posted. I hardly pay attention to my own sig anymore, but I did notice that it fits quite nicely :)

Clearly, nrg knows who to pander to around here :P

:lol: why don't we all stop bashing clay for a day? However boring that day would be, we should still have a no-clay-bash day something :lol:

lol, that'll never happen, because nrg's a meanie :P

I thought we were going to combine the large and small ones into one submission <_ i think my big one looks the best but never use it because need a small one. like and nrg non-green one...the green is too bright for me. lol>