OCC Contest: Mushkin XP2-9200 Contest!

sdy284

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AMD 2700xp running at 13.5*166 = 2250mhz (unlocked multi)

generic 500watt PSU

ASUS A7V8X-X mobo

2 ide hard drives, 120, 74

XFX 6800GT AGP

2 gig crucial 2700 ram

dual monitors

xp-90 hs +generic 92mm fan

dvd re-writer

cd-re-writer

still going strong!

post-21144-1178538820_thumb.jpg

Yeah, everyone is included :D

And some of the new guys will see what an awesome forum we have here and stick around (some already have).

Are you serious?

You should read the rules of the contest before you assume that people are out of line.

There is no required number of posts or membership time.

This has already been addressed at least once in this thread.

Are you serious?

Of course.

I think it is quite nice to have a competition with such open entry requirements.

Maybe some members who have been around for a long time will disagree, and I can see why they might.

It has already had a positive effect from what I can see though, as we have some new members who should

be able to contribute to the community we have here. :)

:huh: why are all the members with 1 post in this thread guests suddenly? Whats going on?

[edit] they used to be members, but somehow they all turned to guests! I looked into this thread earlier and they were all members!! :wacko:

:huh: why are all the members with 1 post in this thread guests suddenly? Whats going on?

[edit] they used to be members, but somehow they all turned to guests! I looked into this thread earlier and they were all members!! :wacko:

They're back as members now! :blink:

Guys, I'm very sorry for the confusion. There have been some people trying to cheat at this contest, and we're going through and making sure that they're removed so that this is all cleaned up by the time the winner is chosen. Please excuse the mess while we do so.