I have a few questions about what W/C kit's

AMD64

Go with danger den or swiftec

Those push in tube things are kinda dangerous if you got them Id might apply some silicon sealant around those fittings to be extra safe.

Edited by p8baller07

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well this is what i came up with. And i think will look rock solid ones built up.As far as i can see i have steared clear of push on fittings.Would be very helpfull if you could just check to see if all is well.The price will be

ahhh i see sorry for my nuoby ness

Well i sort of had my eyes set in the res as i was also going get one of these as well which i think would look quite neat http://www.scan.co.uk/Products/ProductInfo...roductID=392177

And i may as well ask this now for the fans for the Radiators is it just a case of getting the noise to power ratio right or can i get really low noise ones with little power? And i just use normal 120mm case fans as well?

Edited by AMD64

ahhh i see sorry for my nuoby ness

Well i sort of had my eyes set in the res as i was also going get one of these as well which i think would look quite neat http://www.scan.co.uk/Products/ProductInfo...roductID=392177

And i may as well ask this now for the fans for the Radiators is it just a case of getting the noise to power ratio right or can i get really low noise ones with little power? And i just use normal 120mm case fans as well?

If you like the res, go for it, both work pretty much the same so it's preference but I would go with a T-line.

As for fans, the more powerful the better, so it's really what you can bear with.