Sign in to follow this  
Propane

"That's What She Said" group image

Hey, I am the admin of a group called "... That's what she said" on facebook. Problem is, right now the group page is using copyrighted material as the image and I will need something more... origional. Anyways, if anyone feels up to it, I would love an image saying something about "That's what she said". The image would have to loosely follow the facebook color scheme and be ORIGIONAL. Whoever submits something can have their name in the group information and recieve an officer title (if you are on facebook). If there is more than one entry, then a vote of me and the two other admins will decide which image will be chosen. By the way, this is the only "Thats what she said" group on facebook, and we are going to be inviting people like mad as soon as we get our image cleared up... so this is like a little niche where you can become famous.

I'm on facebook, but I guess you have the group private right now? Can you post the image you're currently using so I can understand what you have in mind?

Well the current image is basically non existant... haha

Its private untill it gets all set up.

K...well if I can think up something clever/witty, I'll give it a whirl :D

moi aussi. and ill check out that group too once its up. its creepily relevant to something. ha ha.

we love facebook. simple, not offensively obtuse like myspazz and not too cluttered.

I look forward to this! I am a member of a group called "It's not my fault what you said can be misconstrued as sexual innuendo." :)

Okay, here are a few I put together:

twss-logo.jpgtwss-logo2.jpgtwss-logo3.jpg

twss-logo4.jpgtwss-logo5.jpg

I went for a more lustful, mysterious vibe to it....I don't know if that's what you had in mind, let me know what you think.

excelent work, take the rest of the day off.....

and join the group if you want

send me a message and Ill make you a officer.