• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Raven65
Initial ideas.

board.jpg

Great no we have a contest, I like the Ideas from both of you guys, Clay and Jammin. Lets see how it goes from here. Remember I will also need it big as a logo also for an attachment in my emails.

I'll put up a sig I use to use, tomorrow. I really would like something animated. But am also open to static. I'm looking for unique. I want my emails to be remembered when I contact manufacturers , so the av/sig/logo needs to pop.

THanks for the hard work,

Raven

by the way here is the prize, i'm not sure just yet but I might add something else. (have to see how well it works first) but the cooler is a definate.

post-15051-1176601653_thumb.jpg

How big does the email logo need to be?

Would you still like it in the same format as the avatar (i.e square), or would something more rectangular be better suited?

How will it be presented in emails is what I'm asking I guess.

It might try some animation if I get time, but trying to animate a bird in flight convincingly is quite difficult.

Guest Raven65
How big does the email logo need to be?

Would you still like it in the same format as the avatar (i.e square), or would something more rectangular be better suited?

How will it be presented in emails is what I'm asking I guess.

It might try some animation if I get time, but trying to animate a bird in flight convincingly is quite difficult.

actually the email sig that gala did is just about the right size, maybe a raven head after the text or blended into the text would be nice.

I like that font Gala the Raven is flying just a little too fast. I could extend the contest one more week. if the 3 players , jammin,clay and Gala need more time.

suggestions? no the email sig doesn't have to be square it could just be text. even animated text. So far as I said Gala's pops out for the email sig.

Raven