E6600 & ThermalTake Tsunami HSF Options

I have read some great reviews for a few zalman 9500's the Tuniq Tower and I dont know much about the space that this case would have to offer if I where to buy a good hsf, and with the Tuniq Tower would that 798g be a little dangerous with the standard is 400 sum g for a cpu hsf? Also if my PSU has a 120mm fan at the bottom of it would it affect the way the CPU HSF would operate if it is blowing hot air over the CPU?

I am still saveable and have not paid massive amounts for my case psu or anything yet so can someone please give me a little input on my new build, upgrading from an 13.ghz duron alot has changed lol

I have th Tuniq Tower installed on my current setup and have had it on 3 others with no issues. The 120mm fan on your PSU actually blow into it not out onto the cpu. If you carry your case around alot you just have to be careful.

Thank you for your input, would this fit into most common cases? :unsure: I was going to use the Tsunami because I like the over all appeal and it's features such as the dust filter and locking sides to keep them tampering people away from it B:) & The PSU will be no problem blowing on it and will not disrupt the airflow?

Thank you for telling me the width of a case that it would work with, I might just try to find an alternitive to my current choice or just get a case without the transparent side (saving me money), you are of great help and I am glad I had picked this community to join and learn more from.

What case are you using? I cannot seem to find any good case that is not under 8 inches

Edited by Monoxide