Steam out of OIL cap

CoolMaster

Any experience with the Ridgeline Bigred? The biggest thing to sell me on Ford Trucks was when I watched my friends Dads F-150 4x4 pull a 22ft long 7ft around soaked oak trunk up a 30 degree hill on balding street tires.
It on an SUV chassis... :glare:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I removed the "Fear This" and Bad Boy peeing on a ford a few years ago myself after I beat all the windows out of another vehicle and beat the vehicle up with a 6 cell Brinkman. They pulled into Lowes parking lot and ran into a basket and a flat lumber dolly and knocked it into my truck. I didn't want any extra identifying stickers. Luckily nothing ever happened over it.

No pictures :P I want pictures.

Any experience with the Ridgeline Bigred? The biggest thing to sell me on Ford Trucks was when I watched my friends Dads F-150 4x4 pull a 22ft long 7ft around soaked oak trunk up a 30 degree hill on balding street tires.

it IS a 1/2 ton truck chasis... wheather or not it originated on an SUV or not it's still a 1/2 ton by definition.

we did have one come thru as a demo vehicle. needless to say it was sent back to honda on a flat bed. NOT road worthy after 3 hours of my abuse. of course I've sent jeeps, nissans, chevys, and even some ford's back that way... granted NONE as bad as that honda. but it was a first model year, it's NOT listed as an "offroad" vehicle either... though the honda rep tried to tell me it could take it. it's too early to tell just how bad those things are, or if honda will even bother to keep it around (sounds like they'll can it within 3 years if sales don't pickup and problems drop off)

the new dakota's aren't bad at all. I have plenty of them down in georgia. taking into consideration what they are... I have zero complaints about them.... the rangers aren't faring as well in jackson michigan or mexico. nor are the canyons in the other michigan parks. thankfully I have about 20 dakotas going over to dublin in the next month or so. exellent value in those things!