Tt TMG coolers?

Hadn't seen or heard about them until now.

Tt seems to go for the huge product range approach to business don't they.

This particular mini range looks like a bunch of designs which look disturbingly similar to some products produced by Arctic Cooling.

Thermal-take... as in Thermal-take all the ideas of EVERYONE else and make a crappy version lol...

NV Silencer, ATi silencer, Accelero, AC Pro 64, XP-90... knockoffs lmao

why does the GPU block design incorporate a fan? it doesn't say why, is it because the Bigwater kit sucks that bad it needs air assistance? :lol:

I am waiting for some reviews. I like that they mount like the stock coolers, but I am not sure if they would be stable enough.

The last TT Big Typhoon I got mounts that way. The other 3 had plates that go on the back side of the MB

The last TT Big Typhoon I got mounts that way. The other 3 had plates that go on the back side of the MB

I need to get a better cooler for my e6600, and I am looking for the best bang for the buck. Something really easy to install, like these coolers, would be great also!

I need to get a better cooler for my e6600, and I am looking for the best bang for the buck. Something really easy to install, like these coolers, would be great also!

If you get a Big Typhoon watch because there are 2 of them. One has a higher cfm fan than the other one which cost a little more. I took the fan off mine and put a 110cfm fan on there when I was over clocking and running super pi etc. for the socket 775 competition

If you get a Big Typhoon watch because there are 2 of them. One has a higher cfm fan than the other one which cost a little more. I took the fan off mine and put a 110cfm fan on there when I was over clocking and running super pi etc. for the socket 775 competition

I assume that you purchased the VX version, right?

I assume that you purchased the VX version, right?

Yes this last one I got was the VX version with the adjustable fan controller the 3 before it were the older ones. The older one on my 6600 in a sonata case with just the one 120mm fan runs 46c at 3.2ghz folding and everyday use.

The VX is the one with the higher CFM fan and the "stock" clip mounting hardware, right? I like what I see, but don't know if i want to pay that kind of price when I could get the Tuniq Tower.

The VX is the one with the higher CFM fan and the "stock" clip mounting hardware, right? I like what I see, but don't know if i want to pay that kind of price when I could get the Tuniq Tower.

Yes that is correct and the Tuniq is supposed to be better anyway.

yes but the Tuniq is one of the biggest coolers out there right now in fact i would lay my case on its sides cause of weight or get crafty and use some zip ties to take of stress o and if you get the Tuniq make sure your case is wide enough for i. its about 15.5cm or 6.1inches tall.