FS: eVGA 7900GT Signature Series

wamason

Up for grabs is one good condition eVGA 7900GT Signature series. This card is in good shape, and works perfectly. I've decided to return to ATI, so I'm letting it go. I've had the card for several months, and bought it from a member over at hardocp. This is for the card only. No box, manual, etc... I will burn the latest nVidia drivers to a CDR if needed. Card has factory heatsink installed with AS3 (was cooling it with a DD waterblock).

I've tentatively set the price at $200 shipped, as it seems that most 7900GT's are going for around $200, and this is a more expensive card. If I'm way off base with this price, please let me know and I'll adjust accordingly, as I don't want to scam anyone or anything.

Trades: I'm looking for an ATI card, and would actually prefer to trade for one, possible an x1950xt or something. I don't know what the direct comparison is.

Payment: I'd prefer paypal, but will take a MO in a pinch.

I've been a member of OCC for a while, and have bought and sold here, although it's been a while. My ebay username is waltamason. If the buyer prefers, I the transaction can be done through ebay.

I'll take PM's or replies to this thread.