Automatic Super Talent sign up?

Why is it that I was automatically signed up for the Super Talent news letter? I thought OCC was above that.

Excuse me........ watch your wording before you shoot off you mouth <_>

OCC never gave any members info out trust me if that had happened there would be more people complaining.

Maybe you could try contacting them and asking? It sure the heck was not from us.

OCC is not a sell out if that is what you are trying to say.

Why is it that I was automatically signed up for the Super Talent news letter? I thought OCC was above that.

are you getting the newsletter to your OCC mail?

you were staff @ one time & your OCC mail was displayed for all to see.

Well I don't think it was OCC but I was also signed up for the Super Talent newsletter but I never filled out anything to get it. I tried to unsubscribe but I am still getting them! Maybe they got it off of another site Kamikaze and I happen to be a member of.

Nor did I sign up and forget. In fact it's coming to my personal email account. I never signed up for it at any website.

However, it is coming to a different account than what I used to sign up here at OCC, so it does make me wonder. I'm not a member of any other tech sites under my personal email. I just sent them an email asking how they got my address.

Sorry about accusing OCC of it, but when I was posting, it was the first thing that came to mind, and logic, not suspicion, keeps it up there right now given the information I have. I hope to get an answer from them.

It did not come from OCC. There is only 3 people that have access to that part of the server the owner who never goes there, myself and I didn't do it and Nerm and I sure the heck no he didn't do it thats it.

Guest Raven65

I've spoken with ST, they assure me that unless you sign up on their site you are not going to receive their newsletter. So one of two things, someone else is doing it, maybe a member or banned member who is ticked off has registered random people or you filled you name and email in their box trying to look @ past newsletters and didn't realize you were subscribing.