The iRack

Kash

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was funny right up until it hit me that it was a political statement. Then it was no longer funny.

That's what makes it so funny!

Though I understand if you don't know every detail the sketch is referring to, then it's not as funny. I showed my younger brother and the only part he laughed at was when iRan was introduced.

That's what makes it so funny!

Though I understand if you don't know every detail the sketch is referring to, then it's not as funny. I showed my younger brother and the only part he laughed at was when iRan was introduced.

I get the details, I just don't care enough for politics or political humor to find it funny. Now Borat... that was funny.

now now, we all know that most Americans hated Borat...

...but the rest of us loved it :lol:

I don't see what that has to do with anything. I know some American friends that liked it....why, I have no idea...I guess they enjoy watching old fat naked men roll around, or maybe they're still living in 1988 and think fart jokes are still funny :rolleyes:. Beats me.

I got every single joke, but it honestly wasn't funny, let the Late Show and such make fun of politics, something like Mad shouldn't take sides like that. Seriously, that's enough for me not to ever even consider watching MadTV. I've seen a skit with a party and Kim Jong Il was there, that was funny, but then again, Bush bashing, and making fun of their own government isn't humorous to me.

BTW Borat was hella funny.

Edited by nan0click

I dont know where you guys heard that Americans didnt like Borat. Me and all my friends thought it was one of the funniest movies on the planet. I actually went out and bought it the day after I saw it. Its an AMAZING movie.