Space Sig Contest Tiebreaker

sdy284

Since jammin & hardnrg tied in the space sig contest poll...

A tiebreaker must be held!

jammin & hardnrg must create a matching avatar for the sigs they created

The avatar must fit the OCC Rules:

90x90px

less than 50kb in size

Here are their sigs once again:

Jammin:

space-sig.jpg

Hardnrg:

spacecopyyq6.jpg

Since avatars are small, they will have until Friday, March 16th @ 11:59pm (cst) to submit an avatar into this contest.

Once that is done, another poll will then be held on which avatar & sig COMBO look the best

22 total votes, compared to 59 total votes in the official hard drive poll thus far...that's sad. I mean, how hard is it for someone to view a few images and pick the one they like best? <_>

According to my calendar, Friday is the 16th :P

Either way (Friday the 16th or Saturday the 17th), that's not much time. Granted it's only 90x90, but still.

Good luck, gents.

22 total votes, compared to 59 total votes in the official hard drive poll thus far...that's sad. I mean, how hard is it for someone to view a few images and pick the one they like best? <_<

Its like that one guy said this place is dead I noticed it when I came back from my 6 month vacation. But I have also looked around at other forums and theres are dead also

man, now an avatar? what next, then we have to come up with a member name? then be that person for a week... and then the best posts after a week determines the winner? :lol:

i'll get to the avatar :P

what next, then we have to come up with a member name? then be that person for a week... and then the best posts after a week determines the winner? :lol:

Bah. It should be longer than a week... :ph34r:

I would assume thoes crazy ppl who live there :)

Yeah, stupid middle-of-the-country people. Pick a side, dangit, and stick to it! :P:D

Maybe the poll should have been in the regular poll section...or how about even in the official polls section, stickied. After all, it is an official OCC contest.