Official OCC CS:S Server!

sdy284

Arkadiy, this server is for OCCers. If outsiders want to join, great, but they're not who this server is for...in fact, they'll get kicked if they ruin our ping or are jerks, etc. OCCers get priority, and if an OCCer wants to play, I think they'd rather join a server and have a little fun until others arive instead of just sitting there in an empty server.

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arkadiy, this server is for OCCers. If outsiders want to join, great, but they're not who this server is for...in fact, they'll get kicked if they ruin our ping or are jerks, etc. OCCers get priority, and if an OCCer wants to play, I think they'd rather join a server and have a little fun until others arive instead of just sitting there in an empty server.

Ok but it wouldn't be empty if it only had 1 bot....;)

The key is for sdy to set it so the bots automatically dissipate upon real players coming in, which I'm sure he knows how to do because I'm 95% sure when he had the server up months ago, he had it set like that. He probably just overlooked that this time around.

Im on right now and one bot is stuck running into a door. A terrorist is standing in the middle of a broken door trying to knife a CT on the other side. They are all stuck...

Im on right now and one bot is stuck running into a door. A terrorist is standing in the middle of a broken door trying to knife a CT on the other side. They are all stuck...

was that on the mcdonalds map? That map has some a few design flaws. But it's a fun map regardless

was that on the mcdonalds map? That map has some a few design flaws. But it's a fun map regardless

Yup, fun map except the bots never got far enough to kill each other