Yahoo! Answers

Andrewr05

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I advertised OCC in one of my answers and it got chosen as the best answer, w00t!
SWEET, I've mentioned OCC a couple times too...

I'm always a little weary about who I invite to OCC because some people are so stupid that it wouldn't be worth the effort to try and teach them anything, but some people are worthy and they get the invite or a casual upbringing of "OCC"...

Edited by Andrewr05

This site is going to quickly piss me off with people giving bad advice that can actually damage people's components! Geez :rolleyes:

Andrew, why'd you show me this! :angry2:

every single time I see that online I'm glad for 2 things. 1 I'm already bald so I can't pull my hair out.... 2 I have no clue where these morons are otherwise I'd be at their door to beat them within an inch of thier lives and rescue thier PC's from the abuse.

every single time I see that online I'm glad for 2 things. 1 I'm already bald so I can't pull my hair out.... 2 I have no clue where these morons are otherwise I'd be at their door to beat them within an inch of thier lives and rescue thier PC's from the abuse.

bigred, that has got to be the most true but still hilarious statement ever!

:lol:

I meen come on, OCC is not enough, you need to go to some retarded place like that?! :P

I'm only on there when OCC is slow, and "MOST" of the time I actually try and help people (the n00bs) on there...

I find the "Law & Ethics" section much more interesting :)

Yes Well I found This Question in that section (idk WHY it's there) and apparently these peopel have never heard the phrase "Google it" granted they are a bunch idiots over at Yahoo answers looking for simple info, but really I bet that crazy yahoo search could have found that in the same <1 second it took me typing into Opera's search box ...

Anyway one other thing, the tech related questiosn just scared the crap out of me, these are the people I try to AVOID, some of them have apparently FOUND OCC already but that's another story all together but that's a whole different story and I'm out fo time :D