Why I am Unemployed

road-runner

but what if you want it to close up? Will it?

no it wont. my old teacher had a large hole where something like this was in it. it looked dreadful. but he was a cool teacher though - not quite as big as the holes here. they wont heal as they are not really open wounds and there is no elasticity to close the hole properly. pierced ears CAN close up as they are NORMAL sized piercing holes. same with other body parts. navel bars wont heal up after a long time (they insert a plastic tube in many cases), but will when "fresh", as they are still a wound as such.

your tongue can too as it is in the region of your body that heals faster than any other - your mouth.

I have some friends that are a little into piercing (not that hardcore though) and after a certain gauge piercing, the holes don't close up anymore. I can't remember exactly what size it is, somewhere between 10 and 15 mm will close eventually, depending on a persons age/health. Anything larger than that and you're stuck with the hole for the rest of your life, barring sugery.

It's just a love for piercings.. It's a different type of body art.. I personally do not want anything extreme, but I have 2 10ga CBR earrings and 2 horizontal 16ga eyebrow rings

I have two 0 gauge holes in my lobes but that's as high as I'm going. I know people who take it too far and look totally weird, but it's all a form of expression. A friend of mine just got scarification done on her back, those who don't know what that is, you pretty much carve a chunk of your skin out or chunks to make a pattern or picture. She got a spider done.

I have two 0 gauge holes in my lobes but that's as high as I'm going. I know people who take it too far and look totally weird, but it's all a form of expression. A friend of mine just got scarification done on her back, those who don't know what that is, you pretty much carve a chunk of your skin out or chunks to make a pattern or picture. She got a spider done.

Well that sounds completely safe without the slightest chance of a serious complication such as an infection. :glare:

I personally don't want to have any metal objects pierce any part of my body. It's a personal choice, that's really all anyone can say about piercings.

Are those holes in your ears what makes your hair go around and round like that? :)