New system up and running!

Mombo

Alright well I am done building my system finally and I got my fix of supreme commander in really quick so now I am back to posting. As of now I have my system running at 9x400 3600mhz (e6600) with the OCZ plat rev 2 ram Linked and Sync'd Ram timings at 5-5-5-12.

I have alot of pictures right now sitting on my computer of everything inside and what not.....and my awesome wire run (to my standards atleast) Also some pics of CoreTemp CPUZ and SuperPI. I also have ran Orthos blend stress test but I have yet to do a 24 hour burn in. As far as I can tell it is stable as can be and running quick :P I got a 14.45 on my 1mil SuperPI which is a giant leap from my old system :P I also took of the stock NB and SB heatsinks and put AS Ceramique on them as well as the the tuniq.

I will get the pictures up soon I need to go search for the FAQ that shows how to put them on here I have never done pic's before on forums. So they will be around soon though.

Alright here are the ones of SuperPI Coretemp and CPUZ just showing general info and what not.

ocpic1cq1.th.jpg

ocpic2uy2.th.jpg

And here is my case and guts.....looks nice.....

img0037ij5.th.jpg

img0038xu9.th.jpg

img0041hk7.th.jpg

img0045cw3.th.jpg

img0046wm2.th.jpg

img0050xb3.th.jpg

img0051dw5.th.jpg

img0052ms8.th.jpg

img0054ni1.th.jpg

Any smudges and water spots that might be seen were wiped off just because they bother me and I didnt notice them till I was looking at the pics.....and the backplate is in place so there is not random hole in the back under the vid card.

Edited by Mombo

Thanks I was hoping people would like it I was trying to do it right for once :P I have most of the cables that are not PSU cables routed behind the back panel behind the motherboard trays and what not zip tied back there. All the PSU cables I used those zip tis and zip tie mounts to mount them on the top of the case. Seems really nice for air flow as of now as you can see from my temps :P

Ya haven't pushed it to far yet I need to mess around with it some more not used to Oc'n with this board yet. Plus I have never worked with an intel or dual core before. I am not sure if I am 100% stable at 9x400 yet. Your ram timings look nice though so I might try dropping mine a little bit as well.....

edit: I might try to put my memory at 4-4-4-15 at 2v instead of at 1.9 and see if I can get it to be a little more stable(100%) since thats the timings it suppose to have. Then I will try to push it :P

Edited by Mombo