WTS: Xbox 360 Games

Arkadiy

Ok, I've used these games but I really never got into them so they are in Like-New condition. Probably only played a few times.

The Elder Scrolls IV

Oblivion

Comes with game booklet, map that it came with, original box, and the game itself.

This game had a really really good rating, but it wasn't my type of game and has 0 to 3 small scratches. (I don't personally see any, but I gotta give myself a little mistake room)

I am asking $35+$5 shipping for it to any where in the continental US.

Gears of War

This game was amazing, but I've beat it a few times and haven't played it in quite a long time now.

Comes with original box, game booklet, and game. Once again this has 0 to 3 small scratches (I don't personally see any, but I gotta give myself a little mistake room)

I am asking $35+$5 shipping for it to any where in the continental US.

For now that is all I am selling, but I also might sell RainBow Six Las Vegas Soon. It does have some tiny scratches on it, I can't really tell how many because you have to move the disc from side to side so the light catches the scratches perfectly to even see it. :P

I would be asking $35+$5 shipping for this game aswell and it has all the original things that came with it. (box, game booklet, game)

You can also leave offers on the games, but I think they are pretty cheap for games that look 99% brand new.