cooling Q for core 2 duo

akac

something i will suggest that i always do...if you have a few $$$ spare, swap out the IDE CD/DVD-ROM for a SATA optical drive. This really only matters when it is all about wiring of course, but I think it is a good investment if you can manage it. quite cheap in comparison to others too.

hey guys been a little busy ill have pics of the case and some mods i did for it in a little while battery died on my camera.

as for the case i wouldnt say that i love it but it is the 3rd lian li case that ive owend

first was the v2100b pluse but i got tired of moving that to lan parties although it was super big and had room for anything i could ever want in it.

2nd was LIAN LI PC-7B PLUS II BLK its almost the same case as i have know but it has a 120mm fan in back but the mb try doesn't pull out like this one does.

i do like the window on this case and the good thing is is that the side panels are inter changeable between the two cases

• 2 weeks later...

well i now have my 8800gtx i upgraded to the superclock so heres a pic of that it almost didnt fit

post-17349-1175435000_thumb.jpg

also i took a screen shot of speed fan and cpuz are these normal tems for this cpu not overclocked? normal tems in my room are about 72f or somewhere around 22c

post-17349-1175435298_thumb.jpg

i downloaded prim95 and it has been running for about 10min heres a screen shot of that...... the other fan jumped up to that speed to as soon as i started prime im not sure what its doing they are both 120mmm fans

post-17349-1175443663_thumb.jpg