top 20 producers

Uber

Well i just broke into the top 20 producers @ number 19, i think i will make top 10-15 in a couple days once my average comes up :) have also moved up like 12 spots in 2 days hehe ill be at the top in no time.

I have had to cut back a little bit on folding the last 2 days, mainly because I needed the Virtual Ubuntu for something else, being Extended Essay work. God that sucks! I'll be gone next week, gonna try to leave this sucker on though without my parents noticing ;)

Congrats and get that rig folding on the other two cores also uber. Come on up here to the top never mind Bosco just push him out of the way. :lol::foldon:

Thanks iv now moved up to 16th top producer. I think i should be 10-15 ish once my average comes up a bit. and once i get it going on all 4 cores ill be top 5-10 easy.

Have you managed to get two of the smp clients running on that quad core? I'm just wondering because it would be a hell of a good upgrade path for me in the future if you can make it work :)

Have you managed to get two of the smp clients running on that quad core? I'm just wondering because it would be a hell of a good upgrade path for me in the future if you can make it work :)

Havent had the chance to yet been fairly bussy i will be trying here soon.

im up to rank 14 now :)

Yes it would, probably on the next Intel price drop. About two quad cores and I would make it back on the top 100 page. :foldon:

im now number 9.... i didnet think i would get that high on only 2 cores :D im curiosue to see where i am in anouther couple days ocne it has been going for a week! but i have to take it down here soon to do a bit of work, should have it up on 4 cores in 2 weeks or less.