Dry Ice Run

quote]Fueler is a genius and a wonderful person to have on this website. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions don't be afraid to post them, no idea is a bad idea.

Well what you are doing is all new to me so I can't wait to see the results. I hope what little input I've given you can be of some use or at least inspire you to come up with a good solution to your problem B:)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not quite, my dad was a Steamfitter (Union and dang proud of it :)). We used to run our own contracting company so we have alot of this "stuff" just laying around. It's qute nice really.

Union plumber here.

Union plumber here.

Good to hear man.

Last thing for me to do is the Graphics card tube and mounting system. Does anyone here have the dimensions and distances of the mounting holes on an 8800GTX? It'd be greatly appreciated if someone could post up some pictures and dimensions.

What does the "Union" part exactly mean? :unsure:

The unit of labor organization formed in a particular locality, through which members participate directly in the affairs of their organization, such as the election of local officers, the financial and other business matters of a local, relations with their employer(s), and the collection of members' dues.

That I am a member of Local Union 68

looking good so far......If you need any insulation I have tons to spare. I have two 3'x6' rolls of 1 1/2" thick foam insulation. lol

I still have some left over, but something has come up. I can get ahold of a 10 liter dewar quite cheaply now. And its in my area....so...LN/2 anyone? :) This has all come up just today so nothing is set in stone, but the prospect of having my own dewars to use for my benching is quite nice indeed, albeit slightly more dangerous than dry ice. Speaking of which, do any members here know of where to get Liquid Nitrogen easily and priced cheap?