OCC Review: Mushkin 650 Watt Power Supply

sdy284

Mushkin 650W PSU Review

91x17-digg-button.gif

Mushkin has long been known for its outstanding line of performance memory, as well as its entry level memory. It seems that Mushkin was not content with just the memory market and have since launched a line of power supply products. These are currently available in 550, 580, and 650 watt variants. Mushkin has provided us with their top dog 650Watt PSU to test. While a lot of people may not know the name of Mushkin, for us enthusiasts, Mushkin has always been a big name when looking for great performance at an even greater cost. These power supplies have been dubbed

In the conclusion, you put power suuply, you might wanna change that ;) Also as a con, you listed weight, but that is the rule of thumb on how good a PSU is right? The heavier generally the better?

It is the heavyer the PSU usually the better it is, but i feel that the weight is a con as it adds alot of weight to your overall system might become a hasstle to the lan goer.

I know I said this about another review, but again it felt a bit short to me.

I also like to see the inside of a PSU in a review and some further in depth analysis.

I don't enjoy criticising, but I'm not afraid to do it if I feel it's warranted.

As a whole I had felt that the quality of the reviews has been steadily improving and I don't want to see that 'has' become a 'had'.

It is the heavyer the PSU usually the better it is, but i feel that the weight is a con as it adds alot of weight to your overall system might become a hasstle to the lan goer.

but to how many people does that apply to? Would you rather carrying a light case with a light PSU with 1 grand worth of equipment? I certainly wouldn't

Edited by The Unforgivin