Sign in to follow this  
dice

Creative Audigy SE + Plantronics Audio 350

I just purchased plantronics audio 350 with creative labs audigy se, put everything in and microphone doesnt work.

Ive messed around with the surround sound/ports for about 1 hour and an half, cant get it to work. Also searched Creative forums and many people have the same problem, yet none of creative mods, tech support have found a solution? or they havent posted it atleast, maybe someone here has a solution.

I just purchased plantronics audio 350 with creative labs audigy se, put everything in and microphone doesnt work.

Ive messed around with the surround sound/ports for about 1 hour and an half, cant get it to work. Also searched Creative forums and many people have the same problem, yet none of creative mods, tech support have found a solution? or they havent posted it atleast, maybe someone here has a solution.

i fixed the microphone problem, also can someone give me good recommendations for a new sound card, this one has no onboard ram, also the sound quality is worse than the turtle beach catalina's i had before.

price range 1-50$