New Forum Skin!

Overclocker16

I like it A LOT :D

a well deserved change to the look of the forums...I like it alot :)

I just wish I could have the stars under the folding DNA strand back...lol

Glad to see I'm not alone in this.

Also, early congrats to 'gotdamojo06' on your 2 year anniversary here. Woohoo!!

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

a well deserved change to the look of the forums...I like it alot :)

I just wish I could have the stars under the folding DNA strand back...lol

Just give us a few days to tinker and get everything back in place :)

:withstupid:

Glad you guys like it :D

This change has been a LONG time coming and we've done a LOT of work on trying to iron out the bugs & trying to design it so that our members would like it.

This skin has resulted in many late nights for the ones working on it & its good to see you guys enjoying our hard work :D

I think people need to stop butt-kissing. Instead of simply saying "wow, it's great", why don't you actually state what you like about the new look better than the one 2 hours ago. I gave several reasons as to why it's worse and needs touching up...I'm not saying to go back to the old look, but if you people have any sense, you'd see it's not perfect, so stop acting like it is. Bosco can take constructive criticism, he's a big boy :P

I think people need to stop butt-kissing. Instead of simply saying "wow, it's great", why don't you actually state what you like about the new look better than the one 2 hours ago. I gave several reasons as to why it's worse and needs touching up...I'm not saying to go back to the old look, but if you people have any sense, you'd see it's not perfect, so stop acting like it is. Bosco can take constructive criticism, he's a big boy :P

I think it does look great, but the add post button needs to be moved and the Welcome bar things needs to go back into the theme, but otherwise it looks good.

Frankly Clay nothing you pointed out was that bad in my opinion basically what you have beefs about is just little things and I have no problem in tweaking that to make it better.

This is the first big change and of course there is going to be tweaking and such to make it better. So yes if you have something to suggest I am all ears :)

I think it does look great, but the add post button needs to be moved and the Welcome bar things needs to go back into the theme, but otherwise it looks good.

i agree with the add reply thing, we'll try and get that added back in.

but neither bosco or I can think of what the welcome bar is you're talking about...

Do you perhaps you have screen shot?

The new appearance looks good to me, but having "My Controls, View New Posts" etc on the left is really throwing me! :lol: Maybe those could be slid back over on the right? Not really a big deal, and something I'd get used to, but kind of an annoyance till then.

Edit: Just noticed the Rules link at the top. [borat voice] very nice! [/voice]

Edited by 94Camaro