It's Modding Time Again

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what a magnificent folding beast :D

also, i like the plant under the table! hehe

Don't forget the accent candles as well - what a nice Martha Stewart touch!

Just ribbing you a little Fueler - nothing to take away from an incredible build!

what a magnificent folding beast :D

also, i like the plant under the table! hehe

It isn't normally there I just thought it would make a nice contrast to the case :lol:

Aren't you worried about the magnets and the hard drives you have in there? Are they just small enough not to cause any problems?
Unless you place them on the harddrive or have a HUGE magnet then it shouldn't bother them...

Definitely an Awesome job Fueler. You have a lot of time in that case but it was worth it. You have something that no one else has now. Now put them cpus back to work, they have rested enough! :lol: :thumbs-up: :foldon:

Aren't you worried about the magnets and the hard drives you have in there? Are they just small enough not to cause any problems?

There was an article written about that which I can't seem to find at the moment but the jist of it was in order to create the amount of magnetic flux that you would need to erase a hard drive (simulating what a read/write head does floating less than a thousands of an inch above the disc...except all over the entire disc) you would need a magnet strong enough to suck the iron out of your blood....so no I don't think it should be a problem :lol:

Definitely an Awesome job Fueler. You have a lot of time in that case but it was worth it. You have something that no one else has now. Now put them cpus back to work, they have rested enough! :lol: :thumbs-up: :foldon:

I fired those guys up about 2 o'clock this afternoon they won't get shut down again except for maintenance :foldon:

There is one last little touch I would like to add but I have no skill s with this type of stuff so maybe somebody could help me?

I would like a transfer of this (just the lettering and the logo not the background) to vinyl or what ever would work so I can apply it to both of the side covers at the top (full length of the side panel preferably)

OCC_Folding.jpg

i've already converted the logo to 150 dpi for an upcoming review, do you want the "folding overclocking" part exactly like that or do you actually want overclocking replaced with the word folding?

the text is vector based, but the logo isn't (i don't have the original artwork so i retouched and upscaled), so ask the vinyl graphics place if 150 dpi CMYK is ok... or i could make it higher...

Edited by hardnrg

i've already converted the logo to 150 dpi for an upcoming review, do you want the "folding overclocking" part exactly like that or do you actually want overclocking replaced with the word folding?

Exactly like it is "folding overclocking"

I don't want to change our calling card.....just mod it :lol:

Edit: I also need to know how to get it transfered to some sort of decal or applique that can be applied to the panels