best intel 775 hs

dling

for the XP-90 you need a custom 775 mounting kit I think. For my SI-120 I needed it, thats for sure. It's like 5 bucks at newegg. Here's a link --> http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?...N82E16835999351

This might sound silly but do you need the retention brackets for 775 on the xp-90C? Im not sure if there's any difference other than just the fact c stands for copper. :)

I will have really good airflow with my antec 900. Will this fit? Will it really make a difference for my e6600 clocked to 3.2 compared to it's stock heatsink.

If I do get a heatsink it needs to be one of the smaller ones for my case and I dont want to spend the money unless the gain is significant.

Hmmm, what about Silverstone NT-06?

Edited by Steven T

For Steven's question I think yes it should make a difference a high quality copper cooler like a thermalright should for the most part always do better then the stock one it comes with. Of course there is better choices out there and who knows how much better it will be. But might as well throw it on there if you can every little bit counts.

As for me I have a Tuniq Tower on the way and I cant wait to start OC'n. I have the weekend off to get started on it :P Once my stuff gets here on thursday......