Ah how time flies...

andrusk

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Andrusk! I must admit that I do miss the days when you posted more, I doubt most of our newer members realize what a good source of information you are. I just had my 3 year as well, I think SDY and I had ours on the same day or close if I remember correctly and yes time does fly by. Hopefully you will continue to post in the future congrats again :thumbs-up:

Thanks man, I appreciate it. I just haven't had the time to contribute nearly as much as I've wanted too and it totally bums me out.

Also, I don't know if it was just me but I couldn't access OCC all weekend and it was driving me nuts. Anyway, congrats to everyone(and myself) for sticking around as long as we have. There's something special about this old place!! :)

Edited by andrusk

oh... we call that shandy here... or... girlie drinks :P
Hey! Don't knock the "girlie drinks"! Actually, I'm not a fan of Mike's, but Smirnoff Ice and Bacardi Silver are pretty good.

PS. If you drink Bawls, it's just like the aforementioned except withOUT the alcohol....so IMO, that would be the girlie drink :P

did someone say Gilmore Girls!!?? OH MAN!! I am all over that!!! :)
<_ i dunno about the gilmore girls but alexis blidel oh man am all over that src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)">

I've been coming here for just over three years, didn't realise it'd been that long. Perhaps due to the fact that I'm still a relative outsider, compared to some of the members. Really interesting how OCC has taught me so much about computers and OC'ing. You lot gave me the bug! :thumbs-up:

Hey! Don't knock the "girlie drinks"! Actually, I'm not a fan of Mike's, but Smirnoff Ice and Bacardi Silver are pretty good.

And those are girlie drinks as well.

Anyway, it was my 3 year mark about a week ago too.

Forgot all about it though.

I expect I'll be around for a while yet.

occlove34pc.gif