Sign in to follow this  
madwizard

Snow Drunk

Let me break this down for ya.

Snow sucks, but whats worse is waking up a year older with snow drifts that have you buried in and an old lady nagging you cause the roads are bad. Thats right.. ignore the old lady, grab me some beer and watch re-runs of Grumpy Old Men .. B:)

Seems the older I get the more I wish I were on some tropical island without the old lady. Got her a shovel for Valentines Day so she should stop crying.. :)

you by a shovel for a women she is most likely to use it on you rather then what it is intended for :ph34r:

thought about that, but got her a broom last year and she was saying how she wanted a new ride so got her a shovel this year.

thought about that, but got her a broom last year and she was saying how she wanted a new ride so got her a shovel this year.

Nice :thumbs-up:

About 3 Ft of snow sitting on our deck. I had to shovel it off and it was up to my waist (I'm 6')

I love the snow, going skiing this weekend.

Well at least let me be the one to wish you a Happy Birthday - snow or no snow :D

My father always told me that a good wife is a woman who has everything. So I make sure she has everything... :D

We got about 1.5-2 ft. in southern NH...

:(

Edited by Andrewr05