Yep, another newbie!

Tallman

Welcome to OCC

as to getting rid of that attachment look under the body area while in edit mode and there is a drop down that is blank it is your attachment manager there you can delet the pic from the post

No problem it took me a while to find it myself the first time i needed to use it too :D and i work here lol

and if you missed it the dttl is don't touch the llamas as one of our members got a lil to close one time and thats how that got started :lol:

No problem it took me a while to find it myself the first time i needed to use it too :D and i work here lol

and if you missed it the dttl is don't touch the llamas as one of our members got a lil to close one time and thats how that got started :lol:

Yes , I caught it. And LOL, that had to hurt!

Welcome to OCC Tallman and as mentioned check out the folding team

Thanks, and I will look into folding. I have 5 working PCs here and parts for at least 3 more laying around. (I need to have a yard sale)

Another welcome. hope you try some OC.

Another "Thanks". I am already in the 775 competition

if you get the folding bug then you wont want to sell those parts instead you will put them together to make a folding rig out of them and want to buy more parts to build more rigs :D

Mmmmm....buying parts!! I am an addict already! LOL Love trying all the new stuff.