OCCT Perestroika : 16-core support, graphs, custom sensors...

Tetedeiench

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can any one tell me how to get these graphs that are generated. I use OCCT as my main stress tester (we just using it today actually :) ) but haven't come across the graphs you guys mentioned.

You need to have either Speedfan, MotherBoard Monitor 5.0 or Everest (dunno' version) installed & running alongside OCCT, once installed configure according to monitoring software chosen (see screenshot) & OCCT will create a batch of graphs at the termination of every run/pass ;)

post-3835-1174263839_thumb.jpg

Actually I had issues with my version of Everest 2.20.405 (it wouldn't work), whilst MBM 5.0 did work sensor configuration was awkward (perhaps poor support for K8N Neo2?), I think I'll d/load Speedfan that seems to be what Tetedeiench is using :D

BTW Comp Dude2 you'll need to d/load the latest version of OCCT to generate the graph(s) :)

Edited by tazwegion

yes but iff you added the ability to add the offset it would be alot better for the user as he would not need to leave the temp probe attached to the CPU he coud guage the rough ammount that the reporting is out, adjust the offset and then use the probe for something else. IMO its just my opinion on something that would be handy as from the vast majority of people over at XS the quads especially as well as the dual core conroes are off by a fairly substantial ammount.

This option is already in speedfan and mbm (don't know about everest). Try adjusting it in there.