Altec Lansing 251 Series

Shaggy

I just saw these new speakers on the internet and they look very impressive.  They are 99$ and they look a lot better then Creative 5.1 5300.  If anyone has heard anything good or bad about these speakers, let me know.

Check Them Out

http://www.altecmm.com/product_details.asp?pID=251&sID=1

I run the 641 Altecs and they sound great. I heard the 251 set as a demo they sound alright. I got my 4.1 set because of the wattage that they put out.  :D

They look like great speakers, looking at the specs you will be able to pump nice music and you will trip when playing CS.....and for $99 Run and get em mate......micht concider some for myself!

Every Altec set of speakers I've ever heard has sounded great. And fot $99 I'd agree... go get 'em. Review them, and let us know how great they are so we can go get them then. :P

Honestly, I'm looking for some speakers for my new system, so let us know if you do get them and if they are any good.

l8r

Ok, I havn't bought them yet, but I just got a $200 check in the mail, from taxes and crap, so I'm going to buy them.  But, I have one more question. I want two speaker stands behind my chair, so I can have sorround sound.  Does anyone know where to get speakers stands?

• 2 months later...