Iceroid's Computer!

nan0click

Hello,

First off, I apologize for not having any Heatware reviews and an EXTREMELY sparse eBay account. I am new to selling things online, but I will do my best to make sure you have one of the smoothest transactions possible.

Back Story: I have a friend who left this evening to go to USAF Basic training for the next 6 weeks, and he decided 2 days ago that he was going to sell his computer, not much time! I offered to sell it for him, so we frantically spent Sunday afternoon running around his room, trying to pull things together and we took his computer apart and put everything in the appropriate boxes and brought 2 large UHaul boxes full of boxes inside of other boxes over to my house. I am spending tonight catologging and taking pictures of everything, but I thought I would try to get what I can listed here.

Even if you are not buying anything, but have suggestions as how to better organize my post, please PM me.

All prices are firm, no negotiating please. Shipping is included on everything except the speakers

ITEMS FOR SALE

Motherboard:

DFI LanParty UT (nf4 Ultra-D)

$80.00

Processor

RETAIL AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+ LDBFE stepping (No idea whether that's a good batch or not, but some might care more than others)

$150.00 Sold to Bosco!

RAM

2x1 GB Set of OCZ High Performance DDR500 Gold Series 3-4-3-8

$180.00 SOLD ON [H]

Graphics

ATI Radeon X1900XTX 512 MB GDDR3

$280.00

DVD Burner

Norwood Micro Dual Format DVD Recorder Double Layer

16X DVD+/-R | 8X DVD+RW | 6X DVD-RW | 48X CD-R

$20.00 SOLD ON [H]

Sound Card

Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeMusic

$70.00

Speakers

Logitech Z-5300e 5.1 Speakers THX Certified

$90.00 + $25 shipping

PSU

Aspire 500w Acrylic Clear/Black with blue UV fans

$35.00

Also, there are some miscellaneous things for sale:

• Palm m505 Color $15 *BATTERY DOESN'T HOLD MUCH OF A CHARGE!* *COMES WITH FREE 8MB SD CARD!*
  • Palm Tungsten E2 $10 *BROKEN SCREEN FOR SURE, THIS IS AN AS-IS ITEM*
  • PocketPC iPaq h1945 - extra battery, 2GB SD Card, 2 cases. Great condition. My mom is trying it out, she may just buy it, but $180 if you want it)

2x256 MB 200-Pin So-Dimm Memory - "hynix" brand (whatever brand they used in the early Macbooks)

A BIG NOTE - EVERYTHING IS USED, AND ANYTHING THAT BELONGS OUTSIDE THE COMPUTER (Speakers, etc.) WILL HAVE BLEMISHES ON IT. ALL HARDWARE WORKS, WE SHUT DOWN HIS COMPUTER AND PULLED EVERYTHING OUT THE OTHER DAY.

Yet another thing: I work nights and go to school during the day, so I will do my best to respond to PM's quickly but please understand it may take 24hours. I will ship no more, normally less than, 3 days after payment.

Thanks for looking, and pics available upon request.

Edited by nan0click

• 4 weeks later...