Folding Rig

firky

Well my old FX and now yours (though still in my possession :D) had better be continuing on the folding tradition, you can never have too much CPU folding overkill :D

btw, not many of you had the chance to see my pic at the end of the offtopicness earlier and a silly mod didnt move the GOOD posts over here so I feel obligated to show it again :lol: (along with my constructive post...ok maybe not, but it's no worse than Bosco's :P)

LOL Thats a good photo :lol:

lol yeah. i loved the pic's tho!!! still need to figger out how to set up raid and how to control my folding rig from my gaming rig over a net work with only one screen mouse n keyboard

search google for a program called synergy...works great for that just hit a hotkey or you can set it to just switch over when you move mouse to edge of screen. Great program use it for my lappy and desktop....works with any OS to.

a silly mod didnt move the GOOD posts over here so I feel obligated to show it again :lol: (along with my constructive post...ok maybe not, but it's no worse than Bosco's :P)

those silly mods lol...

Raptors in a Shuttle! :lol:

fantastic rofl

lool >_< i all most died when i saw that first time =/ was one them days as nrg would tell you!!!! Linux ms LOOL

Im scraping the idea of just having Linux on my folding rig i'm going for windows then setting up the SMP folding after. so now my folding rig is all in pice just need to put XP CD in and shes away

Edited by firky