I must be a retard...

TEK_Speedy

I have an Athlon 64 3700+. Currently I'm overclocked with the following specs:

FSB: 900

CPU: 2475.03mhz

[225x11]

1.3500volts

Yet when I overclock to 230mhz my pc crashes. My CPU is running at 30^C. I should have some room for getting to 2500mhz which is my goal.

I tried putting more voltage into the xpu, going from 1.35 to 1.65, which also crashed the computer.

What am I doing wrong? lol...

Not sure of the ram timings, not really sure how to find out either. CPUZ maybe? I had no idea that the 200mhz area was for the RAM, I honestly thought that overclocking the processor had nothing too do with the ram.

I have 1GB of Samsung ddr400, and 512mb of Samsung ddr400. Also got a Centon or something like that gig stick. So its mixed up. I never wanted it liek that, but was too lazy to sell off my other stick for 2 centon sticks. (budget ram). I guess I'll go buy some different ram, if I can sell these 2 sticks I have.

What do you mean by divider?

google and download and extract to a folder: cpu-z

cpu-z > spd > dimm#1-4

you can view SPD timings there... hopefully the two 1GB sticks have similar timings, and you will have better results by removing the 512 stick guaranteed