best 939 cooler

woppy101

Watch out the Grammar Sheriff will be here next. I like the Typhoon but here the Tuniq Tower is better.

The sheriff has arrived! While the sentence in question does lack any form of punctuation... it's still readable.

But here at OCC, punctuation is preferred :)

Remember kids, don't be a fool, stay in school! :lol:

Edited by sdy284

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course I knew what he was saying, but there was no "miss" (I don't think), it was just blatant inability to form any sentence structure what so ever...

I'm not saying I'm perfect either because my post is NOT even correct, but I made an attempt to form a sentence.

btw this thread started off as me being my usual self, a sarcastic bastard, but oh well.

Edited by Andrewr05

Lots of good ones, plenty to choose from. All of the above suggested are awesome, so either would be good.

General rule of thumb with modern coolers:

Verticle tower style

Bigger == better

More fans you can strap on the merrier

Follow that, and there is no such thing as a bad cooler :) The 'best' is kinda hard to find, they perform differently in different conditions.

It may be decent, but it's not the best. Because he wan't the best:

Ultra-120

Tuniq Tower

As previously stated.

The best can be interpreted many different ways. IMO the best is a good performance/price ratio, which the AC freezer is a top ranking one.

The best can be interpreted many different ways. IMO the best is a good performance/price ratio, which the AC freezer is a top ranking one.

that would be defined as the "best bang for the buck"

the "best" is the king of the mountain. Using that definition, the ones that Glimmerman posted are the "best"

Edited by sdy284

• 3 weeks later...

generally computer magazines are written by noobs ... e.g. Asus 939 boards are rated the best... but they're blatantly not... OCZ ram is almost always ranked the best... and almost all the time, it isn't...

basically, don't rely on magazines for cutting edge overclocking and performance information