Benchmark

Propane

benchmark is a program that test things like 3dbenchmark tests the graphics and cpu speed of your computer their are different benchmarks for different things the best benchmark for graphics is 3dbenchmark

benchmarks basically measure how good stuff is thats inside your computer.

On 3dmark 2001 a OK benchmakr is around 4000, a pretty decent benchmark is probably around 8000-10000, and good is anything up.

A benchmark of 4000 will probably play every game on the market, even if it requires you to lower textrures and stuff. My other computer's benchmark was 4500 and the only game I ever had trouble with was splinter cell, which probably would be okay if I adjusted the settings.

think of them as the SAT or ACT for your pc....by giving every pc the same test you have a way to compare them to each other. different benchmarks test pc's in different ways to the results are different and also show different strenghts and weaknesses.

I didnt put mine on my sig because it was ebarrasing, but now I havent put it on there cause my computer is broken...and Im just waiting for parts replacement....FOR TWO FREAKING MONTHS OH THOSE FREAKING A-HOLES DONT KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING TO ME!!!!!

AHHHH!H!!!!!!