Contacts

nan0click

So happy I don't have to wear contacts, saves me all this trouble and more importantly, money.

I only need to wear glasses when I'm driving at night, and even then, only really on the highway so that I can read signs without squinting. My prescription is something like -0.75 for one eye and -1.00 for the other. I probably wear my glasses, on average, an hour a day between driving to and from school/work.

Now I just gotta find me a woman with good vision so when I have kids we can be a contacts/glasses-free family :D

Just so you (and other non-contact wearing people know) the numbers for contacts are completely different than the numbers for glasses. And it's not that we HAVE to wear contacts, we choose to. We could wear glasses in our daily life, but choose not to, for whatever reason.

Just so you (and other non-contact wearing people know) the numbers for contacts are completely different than the numbers for glasses. And it's not that we HAVE to wear contacts, we choose to. We could wear glasses in our daily life, but choose not to, for whatever reason.

Id wear glasses but I break/loose them very easily. Most of the time it's just the glasses getting bent then unbent over and over and finally snapping

i guess i am lucky to have 20/20 vision, but i must say, i will get laser eye surgery before ever putting a pair of glasses on or contacts in my eyes.

Getting laser surgery at the first sign of vision loss would be the most idiotic thing you could do.

:withstupid: Too look cool, I break glasses alot, I work/play sports outside, and I dunno if it's just me, but you get a "wider" field of corected vision than glasses

The point I was trying to make is that I'm special because I have better vision than you :P