ok im building a new rig it is going to be based on the AMD2 cpu and i was wondering if my DDR ram will work since i dont have enough cash right now for an upgrade so will i be fine using the DDR ram i have at the moment?

ummm.... no it wont work and where have you been the past 8 months? :blink: honestly

not to mention the bazillion times this has been discussed @ OCC in the past 8 months. but hey, why use the search feature when you could just add more clutter to the forums? :glare:

Edited by sdy284

ok im building a new rig it is going to be based on the AMD2 cpu and i was wondering if my DDR ram will work since i dont have enough cash right now for an upgrade so will i be fine using the DDR ram i have at the moment?

AM2 Cpu's are only DDR2 <_>

thankyou all ive bin away on ma xbox so thats sucked all my cash and ive stared to get back into pc gaming so im screwwed at the mo

ma xbox? is that like mother xbox? :blink:

screwwed at the mo? what does he have to do with anything? 7539M~The-Three-Stooges-Moe-Posters.jpg

Edited by sdy284

under-a-rock.jpg

something about living under a rock comes to mind.

seriously man, please take some time and do a little reading or searching on your own. it's like the old saying goes, give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day, teach him to fish and he'll eat for life. same is true of asking to be spoon fed small amounts of key information without looking at the big picture and educating yourself.