Mushkin Xp 8500

yea, keep braggin bout that new rig, I hate you :P

wait and see, those things won't OC for shiite for you, and my Geil will top them :D

That maybe true but I will bet his CPU is faster then yours :P

I know bosco, i was trying to cover up that fact :lol:

hey, I am just kinna jealous, i admit it, although I do not see myself in the need of 4 cores anytime soon. 2 is probably overkill for what I do, but it does somehow make everything marginally faster ;)

I'm happy with this rig, MORE than happy, considering I got it for free with the knowledge I obtained on OCC! So somehow, you guys deserve a piece of this, but I really don't feel like cutting the mobo into ~20,000 pieces for all the OCC members :lol:

I know bosco, i was trying to cover up that fact :lol:

hey, I am just kinna jealous, i admit it, although I do not see myself in the need of 4 cores anytime soon. 2 is probably overkill for what I do, but it does somehow make everything marginally faster ;)

I'm happy with this rig, MORE than happy, considering I got it for free with the knowledge I obtained on OCC! So somehow, you guys deserve a piece of this, but I really don't feel like cutting the mobo into ~20,000 pieces for all the OCC members :lol:

? :unsure: