Best Agp Card?

nvmyz28

you also have to add http:// so it should look like this http://www.froogle.google.com (im just typing so i dont know if the link will work or if the url really is w/o the www) :lol:

as for the x1950 cards, very good agp cards but the 512mb version seems very good since price wise and when it comes to availability easily beats that bliss 7800gs+ but looks like a even performer though. and hmm, well if your wife likes to game then yea it should work, or just say you can get nice quality from movies on it hehe.

It used to.... oh well

I just bought the AGP version of the X1950 Pro 512 MB from NewEgg. I had to get auto notified. Within 2 hours of the auto notify, I had ordered one and several hours later they were out of stock. I think they are limited in production and/ or high demand. I rushed and bought Rainbow Six-Vegas and tried to install it on a 3500 Winny and X850XT PE. The game would not run on the 850 and cpu. I had to order a new CPU (FX57) and the new 1950 Pro (>$600) just because I wanted to play the game :blink: .....Yeah, I know, I'm a retard. Well I needed the small upgrades anyway and I am not ready to go PCI-e yet.

Any way, the performance of the 1950 Pro is outstanding. I can realy see a difference in the video VS. the 850XT PE.

After checking and much research, IMO, the X1950 Pro 512 MB gpu is the AGP out there right now.

I just bought the AGP version of the X1950 Pro 512 MB from NewEgg. I had to get auto notified. Within 2 hours of the auto notify, I had ordered one and several hours later they were out of stock. I think they are limited in production and/ or high demand. I rushed and bought Rainbow Six-Vegas and tried to install it on a 3500 Winny and X850XT PE. The game would not run on the 850 and cpu. I had to order a new CPU (FX57) and the new 1950 Pro (>$600) just because I wanted to play the game :blink: .....Yeah, I know, I'm a retard. Well I needed the small upgrades anyway and I am not ready to go PCI-e yet.

Any way, the performance of the 1950 Pro is outstanding. I can realy see a difference in the video VS. the 850XT PE.

After checking and much research, IMO, the X1950 Pro 512 MB gpu is the AGP out there right now.

I just done the same

I baught an FX-57 a couple weeks ago, and then my X80XT PE became the bottle neck.

So I just got myself the X1950 Pro 512MB!

Really dumped too much cash into this computer as of late :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Oh well......

Card should be here soon! :D

who's the noobstick now huh?

(it never did link without the http://)

thanks 4 backup, Europeans got to stick together :D

X1950Pro is a great card, however when has the fan going 100% and neither the shop OR the manufacturer answer your email about an RMA, you get pissed as hell!