Overclocking On Asus M2n32-sli

iHarvey

hey i got an Asus M2N32-SLI with an AMD 64 X2 4200+ and Asus has this Ai program that supposidly is their overclockign tool. it doesnt work. how can i over clock my entire system. i already have coolbits but nothing for my memory or cpu.

Ok if I am not mistaken the AI program is for in Windows. If that is the case don't use it, you should be overclocking in the BIOS. Possibly step over to the overclocking FAQ to read about how this is done.

• 2 weeks later...

I had no trouble with the AiBooster to monitor settings while using the bios in manual until i updated to bios V0903 this weekend. Now even with manaual settings the cpu isn't overclocking. During bios bootup i can save my clock settings and reboot to bios and see that the processor is runnin at the set speed. When i boot into windows cpu-z and the Aibooster are showing factory defaults.

Had you recently updated to v0903 or v0603?

• 2 months later...

yeah sorry its just i was looking for my m/b and cpu in a thread in the overclocking section and yeah ahah - well hopefully i can get some help

thanks again silverfox - also, can you pm me about this "folding" everyone keeps telling me to join