Get All Images In Dir

NCC10281982B

I need to download all the images in a specific directory from a web server. I have tried using several mirrioring programs and wget for windows to accomplish this. All attempts have failed. The mirroring programs will a) try to download the entire site even if I tell it exactly where to go or b) just error out. Wget just errors out. I do not recall anything else about the errors right now. The question is a) is this possible & b) if yes HOW?

Thanks

it might be possible with BlackWidow... i use it to spider *entire* sites for images... but the options are such that i am fairly sure you could limit it to a specific folder...

BlackWidow is a spider tool that relies on links and references to images, so if there are unreferenced images, it may be difficult...

right, if the page has a set of thumbnails, and each thumbnail links to the large version, you should be able to set the link level to 1 step and then it'll download all the large images

"I want the images the small link to" <-- i don't understand what this means, looks like you missed some words out