Occ Logo Contest

Bosco

The forums have not been changed yet, but it will match the front page when we decide on which logo we are going to go with. In the interm George will prob match it for now :)

I'm working on the skin as fast as possible! :D

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No serious entries yet then?

I am working on it, and have run through a few ideas on paper (and a little in illustrator).

Once I get something that's presentable I'll post it up so that everyone can see.

I think it will be good to get some ideas out there as it should spur some other people on.

No serious entries yet then?

I am working on it, and have run through a few ideas on paper (and a little in illustrator).

Once I get something that's presentable I'll post it up so that everyone can see.

I think it will be good to get some ideas out there as it should spur some other people on.

I have some sketches done. I have finals this week though, and I am going on a ski trip this weekend so I have nothing in illustrator yet.

does on paper count? I have no idea how to work illustrator and my photoshop skills are next to 0. Would it be fine if I did a paper version and then some of the skilled photochoppers put it into file format?

It's up to you if you want to post paper ideas.

Personally I'm all for it if you can clearly see what's going on.

I just want to get the best logo possible out there. If that's my idea, then it's a bonus.

@Vasto - yeah, it's a busy time of year. I have exam revision and coursework to be getting on with too. If not I may have had some fully formed ideas up already.

looking good clay, except somehow it looks a little weird... dunno how to explain it, but yeah... lol

so weekend now, I will get drawing and hopefully be able to scan it (if out scanner/printer/fax combination POS decides to work..) otherwise, I will take a pic.