Border Post Overrun By Armed Gunmen

LoArmistead

The title pretty much sums it up:

http://www.azcentral.com/12news/news/artic...ory0104-CR.html

A U.S. Border Patrol entry Identification Team site was overrun Wednesday night along Arizona's border with Mexico.

According to the Border Patrol, an unknown number of gunmen attacked the site in the state's West Desert Region around 11 p.m. The site is manned by National Guardsmen. Those guardsmen were forced to retreat.

OK guys. This was on our turf. Armed gunmen crossed into our territory and attempted to kill US servicemen. I am tired of politicians waltzing around this border issue acting as if they are concerned when in reality they are more concerned with the possible future voters and special interests than border security. In my mind, there is no $$ dollar amount $$ that can be placed on locking down the border. This shouldn't even be an issue. Whatever it costs to secure, do it. However many more people we need to hire to lock down our southern border, do it. However long it takes, whatever it may entail, by God do it. I personally volunteer to temporarily pay more taxes to help pay for the project if I have to (they'll be going up soon anyway but that's another story), but ***** this is a serious problem that needs to be settled now. :angry2: I am sick and tired of Washington pussyfooting around an issue that, at least coming from a native Texan, is a no-brainer!

Now before you libs jump in here and try to accuse me of being a cold-hearted white supremicist, just don't do it, or I'll be forced to jump through your computer screen and smack you upside the face :P

we were invaded and where not doing a thing about it man what the heck i would make a shot on sight rule down there put up a couple of signs in english of course ( i think if you cant speak english you shouldnt be here ) saying will shot on sight.

Funny thing about that southern Border issue. There are more and more reports about anti American countries in the south that are going to possibly pose a real security issue in the future .

Build the fence.. Guard towers.. 30 ft-deep moat .. We need to lock down our southern boarder..

it'll get burried on page 8 of most news papers :(

now I'm not going to get into detail about how I'd do it. but lets just say it would involved a very clear message to ANYONE no matter what language they speak.

it'll get burried on page 8 of most news papers :(

now I'm not going to get into detail about how I'd do it. but lets just say it would involved a very clear message to ANYONE no matter what language they speak.

No kidding, heh, I checked our paper and theres this LITTLE paragraph about it... on page 7 :P:(

Edited by The Unforgivin