Sign in to follow this  
Fireonice

Zune For Sale! Must Go!

I accedentally ordered 2 zunes. I doubed clicked the button for thous who are wondering (internet wasnt loading right, didnt reall do it on purpose). Didnt relized i ordered two untill the zunes came beucase i never did check anything after i ordered it. I will let it go for 200 shipped. It's black. Now my retarted friend had to open both.... the one i am selling has NEVER been turned on, i stoped him before he did that. All thats been done is the side seals have been cut.

Oh and i almost forgot, i have sold before on occ i forgot to who (if they would please speak if possible).

**Has been heavily updated and editied.

**Will take pictures on request.

May I ask why you simply can't return the extra one for a refund?

Newegg's policy on the device is that they wont give a refund and you can only return for the same device... lame i know

Update**

They came today so tommorw i will be putting one on ebay. I will sell it for $220 shipped to occ members.

Last call to anybody who wants a brand new black Zune. 200 shipped!!!

Will take pictures on request of it sence the box seals have been cut.

darn, if I didn't have an ipod already I would buy this from you for sure. Eh.. bump I guess?

Ya i still have yet to put it on ebay. I probably wont have the chance till sunday or even monday.

So its still for sale.

Sign in to follow this