Sign in to follow this  
Makaveli

Broncos Cornerback Darrent Williams Shot And Dead

this is going to be really sad if it was a random shooting or over someone talking smack or something else stupid....

:withstupid:

There's nothing wrong with a guy trying to better society, but it's past decisions that can come bite him in the butt. It might have been an old rival from "back in the day" that came and took him out ("Once a gangster, always a gangster") . All of this should be a lesson for everyone here too: that decisions you make, even when you're young, can still affect you later on down the road.

Just because someone makes a "Once a gansta, always a gangsta" does not mean it is because he is black. Remember there are plenty of white gangsta's. Race has nothing to do with it.

This is a sad day for football. :(

Why? Because he's black? Show me one thing that supports your naive, racist comment. It's sad there are other bigots here that agree with you.

No not racist just fact. I could care less if he is white , black , asian or hispanic korean, russian it doesn't matter. If you want to live in that lifestyle you are going to pay the price. I'm sorry you had to bring it down to a race issue because it is not. You must think that because i used gansta i was refering to his ethnicity. How narrow minded you must be to jump to that conclusion so quickly. Would it be better if i said you can take the girl out of the trailer park but can't take the trailer park from the girl? Is that racist? Or just sexist?

I think I heard on the news that he had a dispute in a bar....

And also about bettering the community, I think the NFL makes volunteering mandatory (could someone clarify this for me)?